RANDOM :)

 :) TO THE GUY WHO HATES ME SO MUCH


alhamdulillah, things getting better. experience taught me to be strong. ive been through it. sejahat mana orang tu buat, theyre still human. manusia tak lari dari kesilapan and stop judging people like youre perfect enough bruhh. if you said im not good enough for you, and why did you find me? if you said im not cute enough, and why did you say so? if you dont really love me, and why you need to hide it? why?
Revenge is what you think you want. you have been hurt and someone should pay. But getting even means you pay twice. this is what you want right? my dear, you wont get anything if you do that. 
it'll hurt yourself. im sorry for all my wrong doings. takecare xx



FROM THE GIRL WHO YOU HATE SO MUCH :)




"Every time I trust somebody they show me why I shouldn't trust anybody."

KL Cosa Nostra.

.freak. oldies. peace.